-->

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Clean Hands

When you finish washing your hands resist the urge to use paper towel. Don't bother using the electric heater either. Simply shake them for a bit and then dry them on your pants. Or your shirt. Or your hair. Don't worry, it's not gross, you just cleaned them.

Step back and observe yourself. Picture yourself as an animal. Try and forget your name. Listen for our culture's cooing. Can you hear it?

"Hello friend, create some waste. Look how convenient it is."


Can you resist it?

1 comment:

Andy said...

I often do this in the washrooms of restaurants which is where I find myself without a towel. One of the main reasons I wear black pants actually. Recently I was at YorkU and I was wearing my grey pants, then I saw a vent clearly exhausting air 'cause the dust bunnies were flapping in the wind. I put my hands up and recieved only cold air flowing on them... does a poor job, mostly just made my hands really cold. shoulda wiped them on the inside of my sweater.