-->

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wisdom

Here are some of my high school revelations:
-When I see the colour blue, is it the same colour that you see? What if my blue was your yellow?
-How is it heaven if my friends go to hell?
-Would I have joined the Nazi Party if I were a German in the 30s?
-If it was funny for us to think that the Greeks believed in Zeus, how do we defend our religions?

And some epiphanies from my adult years:

-You cannot give someone else your experiences (Hesse's book Siddhartha creates this sentiment beautifully).
-What people say to you has more to do with them than it does with you.

1 comment:

Laurie Stark said...

We have shared epiphanies, past and present.

Also, I wrote about you yesterday. Or rather, about your most recent post. Thanks for giving me so much to think about!